Patrick Campbell is a 2L originally from Greenwich, New York. Patrick graduated from St. Lawrence University with a Bachelor’s degree in anthropology and a minor in biology. He first became interested in international law when he was living in Texas on the Mexican border working with Teach For America. At St. John’s, Patrick is an associate managing editor of the Law Review and he helps coordinate the Queens Civil Legal Advice and Resource Office clinic. He will be spending the 2013 spring semester interning at the North Atlantic Treaty Organization in Mons, Belgium.
- Bonjour de Belgique (16 January 2013)
- Growing Pains (22 January 2013)
- Playing by the Rules (10 February 2013)
- Spring Break (12 March 2013)
- Continuing Education at NATO (20 April 2013)
- Reflecting on the NATO Practicum (16 May 2013)